Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Confession on my blogging lethargy

Truth.  I have been slacking on blogging.  I know this.  I think about it almost everyday.  There are lots of things I want to share, or at least document for my own personal reflection but it's difficult for me.  I have narrowed it down to two main causes.

One: All of my photos from my Nikon are on my personal Mac at my home.  However, my internet is very slow at my house due to my roommates constantly streaming video ALL THE TIME.  So I basically don't have internet.

Two: That left me to blog at work during down time or on my lunch.  But 4th quarter started (in June-we call it 4th, but really it's just half of the year).  That means I'm so busy at work that I barely have time to eat or think or take a breather.

1+2=Leah is bad at blogging.

So new goal.  I need to take my home computer out of my house and use internet elsewhere.  I don't want to forget the details of my life experiences because of these pesky problems.

Look out for some real updates internet.

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment