Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Utah Olympic Park: Park City Utah

A few weeks ago, my boss was invited for a corporate event to try out all of the fun activities at the Utah Olympic Park in Park City to potentially have a company part up there.  She couldn't go that evening so my coworker Kenny and I got to go instead.  It was INCREDIBLE.  I had so so much fun and would love to go back there.  Everything was free-all the activities, fully catered with wonderful food, plus and open bar and the ski jumping show at the end.  If ever you come to Utah and visit Park City, go here!

Zip line fun!

 Jumped off this 60ft tower.  Kind of like bungee jumping, without the bounce.
 Best ropes course I've ever been on.  These are always my favorite.  I love being 60ft up, only connected by a cable, and maneuvering myself across obstacles with the only way to get down is by completion.  Such a great challenge.  









 Ski jumps used in the winter.

 Alpine slides are always fun.
 Ski jumping team.  These guys were amazing.  They were doing all of this in 60mph wind which is crazy dangerous to jump in!

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment